1.7
Additional Fees

Constant deposit being charged bc I Pay late.Despite the made & upheld payment arrangement!

It is killing me bc I just stay behind bc of this. It has been over $600 within the last year. It is ridiculous and they get away with it!

Think of the money they are stealing from people!It is wrong!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I agree, I haved owned my home for eighteen years and wasnt required a deposit when I first moved in back in 2000.For some unknown reason Ga Power has been repeatedly charging me a deposit for the past two years.

I am up to a $300 deposit being held on my account now. My last 2 bills are over $300 each and my actual usage was $67 on November's bill, and $84 on December's. I have looked back at my budget billing this last year and I my actual usage was less than my monthly billed amount every month. They went up from $90 a month to $147 gradually this past year on my budget billing for no reason at all.

Also, I typed one wrong digit when entering my bank account to pay my bill on their website, and they consider it a nsf item and will not let me pay online any longer. They didnt notify me and shut my power off before I knew it happened, for the payment never appeared on my bank account transactions.

They automatically charge any customer that makes a typo as committing fraud.A horrible company because they know I, like many others, have no other choice on my street for electricity.

to KL Mabry #1427281

"consider it a nsf item and "

If they couldn't get their money it was NSF.

You're racking deposits because you can't pay your bills on time because of "mistakes" like this.

Be honest, you can't be trusted.

to Anonymous #1456960

She's accurate on what she is saying.I input the correct information, Georgia Power could not verify the information and they did the very same thing to me.

The money was there and I had the account before.So before you dispute another's claim, make sure you know what you're talking about.