I recently filed a complaint with the BBB regarding this diss service. To keep it brief.

After reveiwing the PSC list of utility regulations,combined with my personal experience with GA Power.It has been made clear to me that they are getting away with murder.Extortion on the highest level.

As i stated to them, i will make it my business to report there unethical practice to any and all audiences granted me. Including Government officials.

Product or Service Mentioned: Georgia Power Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1419370

"As i stated to them, i will make it my business to report there unethical practice to any and all audiences granted me.Including Government officials."

That's fine, then find another way to get your power cut back on after you've stiffed them in the past and have bad credit or just go without.

It amazes me you have all these resources for hearings and such but not enough to turn the heat on and keep the bills up to date.

Mildred billingsley I have prepaid and in only been on 6 week I have put 780 dollars on my lights that just to much for one person to use I need to know have any had this happen to them