Atlanta, Georgia

Georgia power deserves to be dismantled.This company could care less about safety.

They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they violate. Ga Power creates dangerous situations and then acts like they are the Dictator of the world and you are the sub human . They stick a pole to block your vision and when you try to be proactive and advise them in advance of your safety concern, they say too bad because we will do the cheaper way .

The greed of their bottom line is more important to them than your safety.Shame on this company & their Ivy tower CEO who could care less about the safety of the average citizen , as long as he saved money ..

Review about: Georgia Power Residential Electricity Supply.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Georgia Power?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1257941

Greetings,

Please email me at smileysinnocence@yahoo.com.In the subject, please put, Subj: Georgia Power Complaint.

In the body of the email, please state your complaint with Georgia Power even if you need to copy and past what you wrote hear that is fine.

Please forward this to as many people as you can and let me know everywhere you posted your complaint against Georgia Power.Thank you and have a great day.