5.0
Additional Fees
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Dec 28, 2018

Since this date the company and 2 very appreciated women were able to help me. Thank you so very much!

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2018

I contacted your office and tried to switch my account to pay my bill and the customer service representative are so incredibly rude and unhelpful. I’m a tellamarker myself and they need some training especially being such a large company.

I called the day before my bill is due to pay my bill yet they’re telling me I have to pay 30 dollars along with my bill because I switch accounts. That is unprofessional and ridiculous. If a customer calls to pay the bill you figure out a way to make that happen not just sound like a robot and say no. I’ve been with this company for 10 or 12 years you would think they’d value their customers more.

I don’t normally give companies bad reviews because I don’t think every worker should be the face of the company but this is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. When I asked to speak with someone she was rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Georgia Power Customer Care.

Comments

If you're a TELE-MARKETER(learn to spell your position please) then you know the first thing people are trained on are the policies. They must follow these policies are risk losing their job.

You know this but you want them to go off script/policy for you because YOU can't budget. Please... No one cares how long you've been with them.

If you don't like it, quit them. And before you say it, "you must work for them."

to Anonymous #1616448

Oh wow you must be a very board person to be posting on this. Have a good day and I hope you get the peace you need

to Anonymous #1619355

LOL.... BORED not board.. Clearly you suck at life expecting people to put their paychecks at risk because you seem to have money to pay for internet enabled devices to post this banal and lame tripe.

to Anonymous #1619479

Listen I have no clue who you are or why you are so incredibly miserable and just rude but I hope you get whatever relief you may need. Have a Merry Christmas and I pray you have a wonderful new year where you can try to spread joy instead of hatred.

I don’t expect anything other than people to do their job and the right thing. When asked to speak to a supervisor you get one period! It’s part of the job not lie and act like you got someone.

I called days before my bill was due and not that it’s any of your business but most certainly had the funds to pay it. I’m so sorry for whatever is eating at you that has fueled your negativity but best wishes to you and yours.

to Anonymous #1617888

Actually, you can't "quit" them. They are the only company available in this area.

This is how they get away with being so incompetent.

Otherwise, many people would have "quit" them long ago. Also, before you correct that person's post, you may want to make sure yours is error free.

to Stoppers #1619480

Thank you and happy new year to you!

to Anonymous #1628294

Y’all all need to get a life